Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think hes average, i dont think the club think hes average neither. Hes also 21 years old with the scope to improve were not buying the finished article. I cant wait to watch him play for us next season. We need some young blood in that back line.
lacks pace and we already have 5 quality centre backs

Fouled Dias for his goal.

The moment we spend money on him, he'll be called for so many fouls and pens!

Benfica also didn't want to sell Enzo in winter and they already doing everything they can to prevent that.

But look what happened.
They got what they wanted and not Chelsea's low ball offers. Whether he is worth that valuation is open to debate.

They got what they wanted and not Chelsea's low ball offers. Whether he is worth that valuation is open to debate.

They didn't want to, because the league campaign and no replacement for him on sight either.

The club fans already pissed, they didn't want the money. They expect Enzo will be sold, but not that soon not on the middle of season.

They didn't want to, because the league campaign and no replacement for him on sight either.

The club fans already pissed, they didn't want the money. They expect Enzo will be sold, but not that soon not on the middle of season.
Normal circumstances that would be the case. But Benfica dug their heels in until Chelsea decided to pay and Benfica decided that they could cope until the end of the season (We did similar with Ferran Torres). Benfica are still on course in winning the Portuguese League and progressing in the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.