Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal circumstances that would be the case. But Benfica dug their heels in until Chelsea decided to pay and Benfica decided that they could cope until the end of the season (We did similar with Ferran Torres).

They got the money, not sure their fans though like i said pretty pissed about this whole deal.

If they didn't win anything this season because Enzo sale distrupting their campaign, what use the money for?

Sure it's benefits for the club next season, but football fans like everywhere including Benfica and us. Not tasting any silverware when you got good position to do it is seen as failure.

They got the money, not sure their fans though like i said pretty pissed about this whole deal.

If they didn't win anything this season because Enzo sale distrupting their campaign, what use the money for?

Sure it's benefits for the club next season, but football fans like everywhere including Benfica and us. Not tasting any silverware when you got good position to do it is seen as failure.
They are still performing in their league and it is looking like they aren't missing him that much (results and performance wise)

Benfica also didn't want to sell Enzo in winter and they already doing everything they can to prevent that.

But look what happened.
At least, I doubt we will pay €110m to buy him this summer.

I agree on that matter, but most of the fans will not see it on the bigger picture.
Doesn't matter that much they aren't in over all control of the club and they are still top of their league and are going to progress in the next round of the Champions League. They only paid €10m for him and has only played 29 games in European football and they made €111m profit on him.

Last edited:
Some of you are fucking awful at identifying quality players.
Looks quality especially as he's only 21 (looks 31 :) bit concerned on his pace though, last night Haaland easy breezed past him and a slow Messi did the same in the world cup, that's my only concern as I feel we need more pace at the back as it is

Quality player but openly talking up being a Liverpool fan.

Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.