Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a great future ahead of him I doubt it will be with us though all our current CB's are better and we ain't gonna spew 100 million euros on potential.

A solid defender but we have those already. We shouldn't be signing him to play LB. We need a proper LB. We have Ake, Laporte, Akanji, Dias and Stones who can all play CB we don't need Gvardiol. And even if Laporte or Ake leave we can arguably manage without them if we buy a LB. That's a big IF though!

A solid defender but we have those already. We shouldn't be signing him to play LB. We need a proper LB. We have Ake, Laporte, Akanji, Dias and Stones who can all play CB we don't need Gvardiol. And even if Laporte or Ake leave we can arguably manage without them if we buy a LB. That's a big IF though!
the issue is laporte wants and has asked to leave so he will be laportes replacement. which gives us 5cb 2 of which are injury issues in stones and ake (albeit hes been fitter this year)

If Laporte leaves we still have four CBs.
I doubt we would pay £100m for a fifth CB.

the issue is laporte wants and has asked to leave so he will be laportes replacement. which gives us 5cb 2 of which are injury issues in stones and ake (albeit hes been fitter this year)

Laporte barely plays so I don't know why we need a replacement. Ake, Akanji, Stones, Dias. That's fine. If two are injured you still have two. Then you play a RB and a LB.

Laporte barely plays so I don't know why we need a replacement. Ake, Akanji, Stones, Dias. That's fine. If two are injured you still have two. Then you play a RB and a LB.
The thing is after last year I think pep wants 5 because of the injury proneness of certain cb. He brought akanji in because he only had 2 fit. He also if possible likes a left footer at lcb.

Tolmie says he's coming in. I don't think we'd be linked to a cb if pep was happy with the 4 that would be left. I think there is an issue at CB because of the injuries we get with stones and Ake in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.