Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere in the post have I said the structure of the CFG or the blueprint that runs through the academy to the first team is anything but incredible. All I have said is we have a tough time negotiating deals for our big targets.

Not sure where the narrative of me criticising all aspects of the club is coming from.
But we don’t struggle to sign targets. Walking away when a club is trying to rinse us is the right thing to do

So less than 100m. Which is what they are asking for now.

Apparently our offer is 86m + add ons.
i made a mistake while typing sorry, it’s between 110 and 115m euros. now they want 100m euros. if your offer is 86m pounds that is i believe 100m euros.

he will be more expensive next year

Why we have wasted months chasing this player when we could have brought in a winger before Mahrez ended up leaving is beyond me.

It shouldn't be beyond you.

The Saudi situation has been a game changer in many respects. The club, until fairly recently, wouldn't have been aware of any Saudi interest in Mahrez and I guess Mahrez probably hasn't been either, but an offer has nonetheless came in which suits the player and the club so we now have to deal with it. The club may well be dealing with it by means of identifying transfer targets or using other squad players. I'm fine with either approach tbh.

Regardless, business surrounding Mahrez and Gvardiol AND potential replacements for Mahrez can all run simultaneously. Because we've been targeting one player for months it doesn't mean that we aren't doing other stuff in the background.

Nowhere in my post have I said Pep organises transfers or that everyone dances to his tune. Yes he works with the management and does overcome deficiencies they present to him.
The don’t present deficiencies to him. They work together to get quality AND value for money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.