Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree. Whenever there are players we haven't signed Pep's always makes sure it doesn't affected the season.
Think the only time we've come unstuck was when both Sane & Laporte were crocked with serious injuries at the start of the season - the one after Kompany left. Could've done with replacing him rather than relying on the existing squad. It wasn't until we signed Dias the following year that things were fully back on track.

I do think we would've walked away if there was another good Left centre back available. I think that's the problem Gvardiol really is right now the only very good young left centre back. There's no other players in that category that would improve us.

Another dickhead chairman and classless **** to add to the list.

Another who will probably come looking for a favour down the line.....cunts.
The thing is these idiot other clubs should want to have good relationships with us because of our academy. They could use our young talent yet here again we have to deal with jackassery. These were the clowns that wanted us to loan Palmer according to reporting at one point.

I guess they want to join Bloom, Levy, the dick at Napoli in the fletcher Memoral home of incurable tyrants

I do think we would've walked away if there was another good Left centre back available. I think that's the problem Gvardiol really is right now the only very good young left centre back. There's no other players in that category that would improve us.
Well yeah, but it's also a position we're stacked in, so if we thought they were taking the piss, we could easily walk away.

Thought I'd check in.
Read a couple of pages and assumed that the deal had collapsed, such was the venom.
Go to Twitter to see absolutely nothing apart from some saying medical today, some saying no deal done, some saying deal done.
So, exactly as we were...I think.

The thing is these idiot other clubs should want to have good relationships with us because of our academy. They could use our young talent yet here again we have to deal with jackassery. These were the clowns that wanted us to loan Palmer according to reporting at one point.

I guess they want to join Bloom, Levy, the dick at Napoli in the fletcher Memoral home of incurable tyrantsThe can appear to themselves

I guess they want to join Bloom, Levy, the dick at Napoli in the fletcher Memoral home of incurable tyrants
They can appear to themselves everyday..On close circuit TV

Yep,that was my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.