Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd have Ake,and Laporte, Dias has played LCB plenty. it was okay last year it would be okay this.
It was okay last year because Akanji came over to cover the left, with Walker on the right, and that was only possible because we had no other injuries.

Dias absolutely cannot play on the left of defence. Left of a 2 man pairing, yes. Left of a 3/4? No.

As I've said Pep pulling out a new formation to win us a league and treble does not mean we have worked wonders in the window by not signing our targets.
We’ve kept to our business model (which includes having the best manager on the planet) and it’s panned out. Sure, there’s a few players who it’d have been nice to sign but it’s rarely held us back. Pep, like the rest of the City staff from top to bottom know the score. Fans in general aren’t as accepting because shiny new toys are ace.

As I've said Pep pulling out a new formation to win us a league and treble does not mean we have worked wonders in the window by not signing our targets.
Doesn't mean we haven't either. We've bought versatile intelligent players that give Pep the freedom to try different tactics and formations. In other words exactly the players Pep wants and needs.

We’ve kept to our business model (which includes having the best manager on the planet) and it’s panned out. Sure, there’s a few players who it’d have been nice to sign but it’s rarely held us back. Pep, like the rest of the City staff from top to bottom know the score. Fans in general aren’t as accepting because shiny new toys are ace.
Completely agree. Whenever there are players we haven't signed Pep's always makes sure it doesn't affected the season.

We didn't get our big targets of Kane,Cucurella or Maguire and every time Pep sorted it ( same is true of Isco and Uncle P sorted that one).

If we don't get Gvardiol Pep will come up with a solution but I'm confident this deal will go through once everyone's calmed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.