Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issue with the release clause is there will bound to be more clubs interested

The only issue with the release clause is there will bound to be more clubs interested
I may be getting 2+2=5 here. But tolmie has said hes on his way... he was liking city posts a few weeks back about us being linked with certain players. I think this is quietly already agreed.

If it a release clause what Leipzig think doesn’t come into it
They still will have some say on it as the release clause doesn't kick in until 2024. It could turn out as it had happened with Haaland, but its not completely cut and dried.

Last edited:
Without the release clause it would be ridiculously expensive. I don't think he is going to move in the summer. The next season is our best bet (although the danger is an auction)

Without the release clause it would be ridiculously expensive. I don't think he is going to move in the summer. The next season is our best bet (although the danger is an auction)

A lot more comfortable with release clause auctions since Haaland. If we can grab him, we can grab anybody. He had the choice of every elite club.

A lot more comfortable with release clause auctions since Haaland. If we can grab him, we can grab anybody. He had the choice of every elite club.
I agree with you on that. Its a position that has does not have to be immediately strengthened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.