Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think levy wouldn’t of sold Kane for 120m he didn’t even pick the phone up as pep said and now levy is quoting 120m in the media to Bayern and I bet he won’t even sell him for anything under 100m minimum
But we wouldn’t have gotten near 120M even if he had picked up the phone

It’s the same with Rice. West Ham had been saying £120M for a long while. Arsenal offer £100M and we pull our claiming the moral high ground? Lol give me a break. Cucurella was another. We actually believed Brighton would just cave in. He probably listened to Chelsea after seeing we weren’t being serious, and I can’t blame him and his agent for it
I suspect the reason is that we have our valuation of a player and test the water. I don't see any problem with that and I think that missing out on Rice and Cucurella shows that - personally I don't see them 2 as £170m-ish players.

It’s the same with Rice. West Ham had been saying £120M for a long while. Arsenal offer £100M and we pull our claiming the moral high ground? Lol give me a break. Cucurella was another. We actually believed Brighton would just cave in. He probably listened to Chelsea after seeing we weren’t being serious, and I can’t blame him and his agent for it
Yeah but Cucurella is dogshit, we dodged a bullet with him. Let's see if Rice can cut it at a bigger club and front and centre. We pulled out signing Van Dijk and that didn't bother us too much. We missed out going higher for kane, we win the league.
I back txiki and the board in buying players and not buying players, they got a better idea than us. They've never let us down before imo, let's see if they surprise a few in these next 6 weeks.

I suspect the reason is that we have our valuation of a player and test the water.
But that is the thing. If we have a valuation and it’s not close to the price the club is PUBLICLY talking about, then don’t even agree anything with the players or talk to the clubs. To have a model built around the expectation that others will take significantly less is bound to fail most times, and just arrogant

But that is the thing. If we have a valuation and it’s not close to the price the club is PUBLICLY talking about, then don’t even agree anything with the players or talk to the clubs. To have a model built around the expectation that others will take significantly less is bound to fail most times, and just arrogant
It works though, so thats all that matters.

Would City fans backing City’s low balling accept a similar low ball offer for their house, car, etc. Would they fuck! They would want the asking price or close to it.

RBL have a price for Gvardiol. They are sticking to it. Good for them. Just like City stuck to their price for Mahrez when the Saudis tried to low ball City.

I'm sure Txiki and the board would say that, on the whole, it's a strategy that's worked and they'd be sat in front of a LOT of trophies :)

You can't win them all and I'm sure if we'd have paid £150m for Kane, £90m on Koulibaly, £150m on Haaland then they'd be asking £200m for Gvardiol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.