Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don`t tell me Gus has got you on his Foe List. ;)
I go away for 4 days and come back, click on this thread to see what’s happening and it’s pages and pages of people arguing with one poster.
I put that one poster on ignore and it’s just pages and pages of comments addressed to a poster who’s comments I can’t see.
Basically unreadable because of one selfish person that thinks his opinion needs to be repeated constantly for days on end.
In effect, monopolizing the thread.
And no, I won’t mention any names.

I go away for 4 days and come back, click on this thread to see what’s happening and it’s pages and pages of people arguing with one poster.
I put that one poster on ignore and it’s just pages and pages of comments addressed to a poster who’s comments I can’t see.
Basically unreadable because of one selfish person that thinks his opinion needs to be repeated constantly for days on end.
Well at least its not me. ;) For the time being. ;)

9 new pages so surely I thought there was an update, good or bad. Nope. Just GUS being big time back. Love it.

Is he from Plymouth maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.