Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not be surprised to see Txiki leave when Pep does and just hand over control to a new director who gets his own choice of who they want as a manager.

That said I think the perfect person to have at the helm is Pep till Gundo is ready to take over.

We all rate his football intelligence a bit higher than Kompany anyways..

I believe successful transitions come from a manager to his assistant or a manager to one of his players who understands the system (Shankly - Paisley - Fagan - Daglish).. so the formula is continued rather than given a massive change.
What is this nonsense?

click an article about why joško would be a good fit for city, in case anyone’s still interested. apologies if it was already posted.

joško, swimming in pep’s general direction. any whale tracking enthusiasts around?

View attachment 87566

kind regards,
a foreign person from reddit :D

Hacienda livery wrapped round his head. He's grown bored and is currently swimming the channel towards Manchester.

I read between the Txiki lines and how we come to buy players in the past! The “easier” purchases are usually done within a week or two! If you remember the Kdb one it took ages!
And therein lies one of the worlds greatest problems.
People who read between the lines and put their own interpretation on what they think the other person has said or means to do.

I think they were smart when we won the PL with two other Managers plus an FA Cup and League Cups so perhaps they aren`t "lucky" but astute businessmen.

Soriano and Bergiristain were brought into the club in late 2012, after our first PL title, and set about derailing work planned by Roberto Mancini by botching a number of transfers.
Manuel Pellegrini won the PL with a few additions but retained the spine of Mancini's team.
Meanwhile, work was underway to attract Pep to join his friends at City, the signings of both Raheem Sterling and Kevin De Bruyne were effectively 'preparing for Pep'

Mancini and Pellegrini fully deserve credit for their achievements, despite being sidelined in the preparations for Pep.

The owners saw Pep and the Barcelona background team as the 'model' and moved heaven and earth to get them to Manchester City.

I don't see that as being 'astute', I think it was a huge gamble that has paid off big time.

To be honest, I think it would be more 'astute' for the owners to start selling off sections of the City Group before Pep sets off into the sunset. If they don't get new appointments right, you can guarantee there's a bloody big cliff edge waiting for us when he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.