Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can believe that! That how Txiki works’ make a bid and see how they react to it seeing they reacted with wtf it’s €100m not penny more tells me we either waiting till we sell Laporte and get Cancelo out the door before we go back or we have just walked away and when we walk away you want read about it! We eventually weeks months pass and we realise we not getting him..
Thats not the full quote also it seems to me that the leak hasnt been given more recent information and the next info will is the announcement

Our guys are rich. They don't need to be smart. They just threw money at the situation.

fuck me ,i've read some absolute shite on here, i can honestly say,that is the worst thing i've read about our owners ever , from any fan of any club(except anything racist)

I can believe that! That how Txiki works’ make a bid and see how they react to it seeing they reacted with wtf it’s €100m not penny less tells me we either waiting till we sell Laporte and get Cancelo out the door before we go back or we have just walked away and when we walk away you want read about it! We eventually weeks months pass and we realise we not getting him..
You dont know at all how Txiki works, because unlike the cunts we buy off or sell to we dont conduct our business via the media.

You dont know at all how Txiki works, because unlike the cunts we buy off or sell to we dont conduct our business via the media.

I read between the Txiki lines and how we come to buy players in the past! The “easier” purchases are usually done within a week or two! If you remember the Kdb one it took ages!

click an article about why joško would be a good fit for city, in case anyone’s still interested. apologies if it was already posted.

joško, swimming in pep’s general direction. any whale tracking enthusiasts around?

A702CF57-27B5-47F1-BC87-3E178FCD9ABA.jpeg

kind regards,
a foreign person from reddit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.