Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's it taking so long to close the deal if we want him so bad, i don't think money is the problem...

I'm not disagreeing with you, but the simple fact is that our success over the past seven seasons is due almost entirely to our massively wealthy owners throwing money at getting Pep Guardiola as coach.
It doesn't matter how wealthy any other owners are, but bringing the rags into the equation is a rather pathetic attempt at deflection on your part.
They have the money to compete. So does Chelsea, Liverpool etc. We didn’t just throw money to get Pep, we tailored every act, decision in the right way to get Pep.

It’s all well and good having the budget, but you need a blueprint too. For some, they’ve only had the former.

Are you aware of all the other investments our owner makes?
Of course.... My comment was part of a chain relating to how much was invested to 'persuade' Pep Guardiola to join City.

The football investments were a different matter, but without Pep they'd be nowhere near as profitable as they have been.

The non-football investments will possibly be more important to the owners in the 'long term' than the football club.

Has almost the feel of the Kane transfer attempt.

We offered an amount, they want almost all paid upfront, we won't do that.

It's a stalemate. We haven't walked away as such otherwise we would have briefed that to the local pack, however looks like City are hoping they budge - but looking like they won't.

Who could be plan b for Gvardiol's role?

Last edited:
Has the feel of the Kane transfer attempt.

We offered an amount, they want their valuation met, we won't go higher.

It's a stalemate. We haven't walked away as such otherwise we would have briefed that to the local pack, however looks like City are hoping they lower the value - but looking like they won't.

Who could be plan b for Gvardiol's role?
LaPorte/Ake.

Why do posters waste their time with all these ITK talk? No one knows anything about anything.
You’re on here trying to find out where we are up to with the guy just like everyone else as there might be someone who just might post something that they know. Someone will know something at some point. I’ll guess you’ll not see this response though as you know that nobody knows anything so you won’t be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.