Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they were smart when we won the PL with two other Managers plus an FA Cup and League Cups so perhaps they aren`t "lucky" but astute businessmen.
i really cant think why anyone could even think that our owners are where they are( and not just football) because they are rich and lucky, its fucking astonishing, i replied to say ,i really dont think ive seen a worst post on bluemoon ever ,not just from a city fan but any fan of any club

There should be an induction course, like when you apply to become an American citizen (see what I did there!)
It would save a lot of time if they knew the meaning of:
1 Rag
2 being slapped on a train
3 Dipper
4 FOC and respect
5 ITK and know nowts
6 Barms
7 Release clauses
8 York away
9 FFS
10 Rick
Just for the beginners.
Don’t forget a Clarkie, and even a reverse Clarkie

Soriano and Bergiristain were brought into the club in late 2012, after our first PL title, and set about derailing work planned by Roberto Mancini by botching a number of transfers.
Manuel Pellegrini won the PL with a few additions but retained the spine of Mancini's team.
Meanwhile, work was underway to attract Pep to join his friends at City, the signings of both Raheem Sterling and Kevin De Bruyne were effectively 'preparing for Pep'

Mancini and Pellegrini fully deserve credit for their achievements, despite being sidelined in the preparations for Pep.

The owners saw Pep and the Barcelona background team as the 'model' and moved heaven and earth to get them to Manchester City.

I don't see that as being 'astute', I think it was a huge gamble that has paid off big time.

To be honest, I think it would be more 'astute' for the owners to start selling off sections of the City Group before Pep sets off into the sunset. If they don't get new appointments right, you can guarantee there's a bloody big cliff edge waiting for us when he goes.
I don’t know where to start with this post, so I won’t.

Just to say I had to read it twice to make sure it said what I thought it did. It was worse the second time. Oh god what is happening in this thread.

This is what happens when we don’t sign anyone for a bit.

@tolmie's hairdoo I know nothing is happening right now but just make some shit up will you. We can sort out the details later :-)

Last edited:
could be nothing, could be something. he had to stop training due to knee pain.

if city walked away, doesn’t matter. if the transfer is hahah imminent, yeah i wouldn’t leave him with leipzig and their medical decisions…

Attachments

• E2ECF8E9-1BC7-462D-A591-0FBCE084BA93.jpeg
    E2ECF8E9-1BC7-462D-A591-0FBCE084BA93.jpeg
    456 KB · Views: 157
Soriano and Bergiristain were brought into the club in late 2012, after our first PL title, and set about derailing work planned by Roberto Mancini by botching a number of transfers.
Manuel Pellegrini won the PL with a few additions but retained the spine of Mancini's team.
Meanwhile, work was underway to attract Pep to join his friends at City, the signings of both Raheem Sterling and Kevin De Bruyne were effectively 'preparing for Pep'

Mancini and Pellegrini fully deserve credit for their achievements, despite being sidelined in the preparations for Pep.

The owners saw Pep and the Barcelona background team as the 'model' and moved heaven and earth to get them to Manchester City.

I don't see that as being 'astute', I think it was a huge gamble that has paid off big time.

To be honest, I think it would be more 'astute' for the owners to start selling off sections of the City Group before Pep sets off into the sunset. If they don't get new appointments right, you can guarantee there's a bloody big cliff edge waiting for us when he goes.
1690213660554.png

FFS mate, get on crack or put the crack pipe down

Jeez the stuff I have read on here, you would have thought Todd Boehly had just purchased us. We are a club that have not been out of the top four since 2009/10, which shows that our owners, and the people running the club, are doing it correctly. Look at all of our PL competition, they have not been able to keep it going for probably four years straight, and look at the depths that the rags plunged to, and Chelsea last year, just keep the faith, because we are the best team in the World.

Jesus, I'd hate to see you if we'd only won a double

They looked to introduce an identity from youth squad to the first team and wanted to replicate what had been a very successful model at Barcelona with La Masia - utilising the Ajax/Cruyff philosophy. Guardiola was already an incredibly successful manager who had done wonders within that system at Barca, then was superb at Bayern.

Every system change and managerial appointment can be viewed as a gamble, and success is never guaranteed, but Pep is as near a guarantee for success you can get in football. It's a bit of a stretch to view it as a 'huge' gamble.

I don’t know where to start with this post, so I won’t.

Just to say I had to read it twice to make sure it said what it did. It was worse the second time!
That's because you don't have an open mind. You only hear what you want to hear.

There's idealists and there's realists. History tells us that this ride won't last forever. Pep's not staying much longer, and the owners may opt take the same route, particularly if the Saudi League takes off. Enjoy it while you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.