Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every other young player seems to be a 'generational talent.'

Exactly. At CB, this year, it is Gvardiol. Last year it was, erm, Gvardiol actually. Next year, it will be, 100m release clause Gvardiol

So we went from Tolmie's white smoke, deal agreed upon, Romano tweeting his here we go to we don't need him? What the hell happened? I understand Leipzig were not happy with the leak (we didn't leak it, though), but the whole world knew this was getting done.

We absolutely need him for the future.
Maybe neither team are in any rush, suits both to get other business done first.

Yep, can't remember the last time we were genuinely involved in a deadline day or even August bidding war. Most of our business is done early quickly and below the radar - that doesn't generate clicks or sell papers though.

Hardly any, if any at all of our business is done quickly. But below the radar, yes indeed.

My guess is that the clubs agreed on keeping this quiet and “not even close” to help Leizpig finish their business.
that could be true of course, but the selling clubs still know that gvardiol’s transfer is a possibility. they’re all managing to keep quiet though, whenever i check on lukeba rumors there’s mostly liverpool fans saying that they should buy him before leipzig does.

and if gvardiol comes to city pep doesn’t need to have him start immediately, not the same for leipzig. they have their standard pair (gvardiol and orban), the new kid who has almost no experience and klosterman who is injured. if this doesn’t get resolved soon, the potential new signing would probably have start games with no training with the team.

Im itk and I heard the gap in the deal between both parties is closing, though RB dont feel they need to necessarily sell Gvardiol right now but City are pressing ahead. Expect an announcement some time this week. Or next
Aren't we all ITK? We all know he's not here. We all know he's in Italy. We all know everything we've been told to date is rubbish. And we all know fuck all if and when he's actually coming here. A forum full of ITKs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.