Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we went from Tolmie's white smoke, deal agreed upon, Romano tweeting his here we go to we don't need him? What the hell happened? I understand Leipzig were not happy with the leak (we didn't leak it, though), but the whole world knew this was getting done.

We absolutely need him for the future.

So we went from Tolmie's white smoke, deal agreed upon, Romano tweeting his here we go to we don't need him? What the hell happened? I understand Leipzig were not happy with the leak (we didn't leak it, though), but the whole world knew this was getting done.

We don’t really know what’s happening tbh, it’s all speculation till an official word comes out from either camp.

My guess is that the clubs agreed on keeping this quiet and “not even close” to help Leizpig finish their business.

Knickers, dry, needed

If we were going to miss out/walk away we would know by now

This is not an easy transfer to do considering the amount of money involved. There's going to be a lot of negotiating in this so it will take time till all parties are satisfied

Oh well that’s it then,we might as well give up hand the 3 trophies back and just pack it all in,NO that’s what they’d love fuck them,if we sign him all and well,if we don’t we move on simple as that ..
Sly spurts spews
Manchester City are working on a 6 months loan deal with Stockport for veteran Centre half Billou Williamou with Eric Laporte 100% definitely going to Edgeley park permanently to sweeten the deal

jack gaughan is tier 1 for city or? because he said today about gvardiol transfer: “we don’t know”

I would rather read things like that than made up shit just to get attention.

If/when the deal for Gvardiol is done, it will be announced by the club , and then I know that it is finally true.

I don't need attention seeking bullshiiters spinning their crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.