Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.

they’re claiming leipzig still want 100m euros plus realistic bonus deal while city are currently offering 90m euros plus unrealistic bonus deal, whatever that means. they emphasize bonus payments as the problem but expect the deal to go through.

i don’t know if this is a reliable source or just nonsense.

Tier 1? There’s no such thing, why do people need no marks like Jack Gaughan to be tier 1? Knows little, spins lots
well that seems to be the term most people use. i have no idea which journalists are reliable or not i’m afraid.

they’re claiming leipzig still want 100m euros plus realistic bonus deal while city are currently offering 90m euros plus unrealistic bonus deal, whatever that means. they emphasize bonus payments as the problem but expect the deal to go through.

would love to know what an unrealistic bonux is with the standards we've set. Balon' Dor for the CB?

A realistic bonus, 50 appearences. Unrealistic bonus, winning the treble.

would love to know what an unrealistic bonux is with the standards we've set. Balon' Dor for the CB?
could be not achievements but the payments as in money? i know nothing about transfers and my german isn’t great so i hope there’s someone fluent in german to clarify :)

could be not achievements but the payments as in money? i know nothing about transfers and my german isn’t great so i hope there’s someone fluent in german to clarify :)
It's Bild, a Bayern Munich mouthpiece, safest to ignore to be honest. It's the German equivalent of The Sun in the UK if you've heard of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.