Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure it's because I am stupid, but how is it that deals take weeks and months to move an inch closer because "It's extremely complicated", yet on transfer deadline day deals get completed in an hour? What is the super complicated procedure that means the two clubs can't just sit in a room for 2 hours and find a solution that works instead of playing this game? Never understood that. Why does it need multiple meetings, intermediates, media briefings, "advanced talks", etc?

I am sure it's because I am stupid, but how is it that deals take weeks and months to move an inch closer because "It's extremely complicated", yet on transfer deadline day deals get completed in an hour? What is the super complicated procedure that means the two clubs can't just sit in a room for 2 hours and find a solution that works instead of playing this game? Never understood that. Why does it need multiple meetings, intermediates, media briefings, "advanced talks", etc?
Desperation.

These talks are the equivalent of Ukraine’s shaping manoeuvres, the big push comes later.

Any excuse for a jolly abroad throw in meetings at top hotels and a slap up meal ..

Lack of noise is good.and lack of noise means we haven't the slightest idea if there is a lack of movement.

Yeah but a week ago this lad basically had his head in our new shirt ready for its unveiling. Liking posts and apparently telling Kovacic he's on his way. Shouldn't take this long to iron out kinks of a deal that was that close to the line.

Also this thread is edging towards 1000 pages, if it passes that the deal is as good dead lol.

Saka, vini jr, pedri, apparently Gvardiol, Foden, Haaland. Off the top of my head.

Go on twitter and every other young player is called that.
That's a rather elite group of players. The best of the best. If anything, it shows how much we need Gvardiol here. Anyone from this list would be fantastic for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.