Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s always difficult to judge a defensive player against us, certainly at the Etihad at least. Ultimately they defend as a team, and that result isn’t purely down to him.

It’s always difficult to judge a defensive player against us, certainly at the Etihad at least. Ultimately they defend as a team, and that result isn’t purely down to him.
Didn't handle crosses particularly well. Plenty of work needs to be done with him which we really afford if Laporte is leaving in the summer. Bring in an alternative is the better bet for now and if he improves at RB Leipzig then pay his release clause.

I don’t think he is a bad player and I don’t think he can really be blamed for tonight. The only problem with him is the prices being quoted for him. I would personally not go above £70m for him.

He is bad on this match but is not like the rest of the team also is very bad today.

Let's not overreact shall we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.