Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was that one moment where Haaland brushed Dias aside like he was Fred.

Gvardiol had his moments like that in the first leg.

He’s an incredible player. Technically brilliant, a proper 1v1 defender and bags of pace. The only reason not to sign him is that the price is too high especially when we have Nathan Aké taking care of business in his position and other positions to take care off.

Let’s get him for £75m when the release clause kicks in 2024.

It doesn't have to be Gvardiol. Ajkanji was under the radar, and to some extent Ake and Dias

Well our club seems think very highly of him and makes him the priority signing alongside Bellingham.

I rather trust the club judgement on this one.

Well our club seems think very highly of him and makes him the priority signing alongside Bellingham.

I rather trust the club judgement on this one.
Word of caution we thought Eliaquim Mangala was worth a gamble. He too had an iffy performance in the Champions League before we bought him. I don't see enough to gamble this time (although his buy out clause is very tempting). Another cautionary point is Kalvin Phillips conundrum (we had to trust both their judgement on that).

Last edited:
Some of them is wanting to leave, there's reason for that Gvardiol signing.
The only one I think may be unhappy is Laporte.
Unless we are bringing in Gvardiol as a replacement for Cancelo, its a no go in my opinion.
We played tonight against Leipzig with no recognised full backs.
Pep is gone a reverse false nine this season.
Last season doesn't play with a centre forward, this season plays with no full backs.
I can't wait until next season when he decides to play with no goalkeeper.

The only one I think may be unhappy is Laporte.
Unless we are bringing in Gvardiol as a replacement for Cancelo, its a no go in my opinion.
We played tonight against Leipzig with no recognised full backs.
Pep is gone a reverse false nine this season.
Last season doesn't play with a centre forward, this season plays with no full backs.
I can't wait until next season when he decides to play with no goalkeeper.

He will bringing Gvardiol as replacement for Cancelo, we already did winning multiple title over the years without proper LB. We are going to do it again another season and next as long Pep is our Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.