Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word of caution we thought Eliaquim Mangala was worth a gamble. He too had an iffy performance in the Champions League before we bought him. I don't see enough to gamble this time (although his buy out clause is very tempting)

Every signing is gamble no matter the price.

The only thing that matter is they contribute to our team, if Gvardiol is signed and he bring many titles for us over his years in the City then it's money well spent.

He looked decidedly average tonight, but that being said we were brilliant and I’m not going to judge him on it… if the club decide he’s worth the investment, then I’m all for it (although the money being quoted is outrageous). I would love to see at least one proper fullback come in thou, maybe even 2, unless we trust Rico enough. Even if Laporte leaves, I think Stones, Dias, Akanje and Ake are enough, if we bring in a world class LB!

Thats what I said.

You said no go, as you disagree that Gvardiol will replace Cancelo and we didn't replace a proper fullback for him.

That's what City doing and what Pep wanted, a defender that can play multiple position and not necessary have to be a proper fullback.

The only thing that matter is they contribute to our team, if Gvardiol is signed and he bring many titles for us over his years in the City then it's money well spent.
This one we can't afford to gamble on considering who he meant to be replacing (not Cancelo) and his age. Hopefully it will be an under the radar signing.

This one we can't afford to gamble on considering who he meant to be replacing (not Cancelo)

We will see, we as fans is not an oracle able to see the future cleary. The Club position is already stronger than ours because they have many data and analytic that Gvardiol is fit for our club. Like i said we have to trust (and gamble) the club judgment on him, mostly they been right so far and i hope they right again on this one.

We will see, we as fans is not an oracle able to see the future cleary. The Club position is already stronger than ours because they have many data and analytic that Gvardiol is fit for our club. Like i said we have to trust (and gamble) the club judgment on him, mostly they been right so far and i hope they right again on this one.
You are placing too much faith in Gvardiol. It appears a few here has has a strong bias to the player and I don't get the reason why.

Put him in our team tonight after a pre-season under Pep and alongside Dias, Stones, Ake, Akanji. Different player tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.