Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the valuation hasn’t changed, €100m euros. I’m well aware this is real life and negotiations are a thing, there’s just a huge disparity in this instance where Leipzig have all the leverage.

I’ve said numerous times in this thread of course City will be fine without him so not sure why you’re going off on that
There isnt a huge disparity if you read the reports coming out... it seems like the only disparity is how achieveabe the add ons are which in my opinion will be sorted.

Also you say we dont need him..... Laporte cant play there and wants to leave...... Stones and Ake (whos both roles he can do.. always get an injury) i do think we need him personally.

No, Google is your friend I’m not a PA, cheers.
Fucking brilliant. I’ve noticed people at work started taking this line. I’ve tried to find “X” but I can’t. Can you do it because I can’t be arsed or I’m being an annoying **** whilst making a point. Some idiots go off and look for them. When did the social media etiquette come in when you had to quote sources to back every opinion?

Fucking brilliant. I’ve noticed people at work started taking this line. I’ve tried to find “X” but I can’t. Can you do it because I can’t be arsed or I’m being an annoying **** whilst making a point. Some idiots go off and look for them. When did the social media etiquette come in when you had to quote sources to back every opinion?
I asked because what he stated does not exist. We have not bid 100 million euros. If we had then it would have been accepted

We need fresh hungrier players coming in mate as we can’t keep expecting the same players year in year out to keep going to the well and drinking from it because in the end the water will dry up .
Are they hungry or thirsty?

Well if it ever gets done I guess we’ll find out, I suspect it will be €100m as Leipzig want. The fact he has 4 years left on his contract, a higher release clause next year, and they’ve already made a ton of sales this year, tells me Leipzig aren’t bluffing on their number.
I get the feeling that regardless of the actual figures reported you'll twist it to make it look like €100 million anyway.

I get the feeling that regardless of the actual figures reported you'll twist it to make it look like €100 million anyway.
What purpose would that serve lmao

The figures are the figures, if it’s less €100m (including add-ons) then good job Tkixi, there was room to negotiate where I thought there wasn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.