Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think we need one more top player in midfield, someone athletic who can play.

Kovacic has had injuries issues and KDB we all know has problems.

Phillips needs to pull his finger out big time if we are to be ok.

I think we need a David Silva type player , just to lessen the reliance on KDB creating everything for Haaland, Gundo helped create last season , we’ve now lost that unless Foden plays there. We need a creative number 8

I do wonder however how sky will manage to say that we are ruining football again when they match it up to what arsenal and chelsea are spending

I'm sure they will find a way. It'll be eyebrows raised, sharp intake of breath, "they're spending AGAIN".

Hopefully City will get Gvardiol and a quality, creative midfielder.

Said this was done on Thursday, announcement early this week, fantastic signing

I think we need a David Silva type player , just to lessen the reliance on KDB creating everything for Haaland, Gundo helped create last season , we’ve now lost that unless Foden plays there. We need a creative number 8
Maybe they will go in with Mcatee and give the salford silva a real chance to shine

Maybe Foden will be the man this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.