Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate just don't like players leaving
No need to apologise mate. )(

I understand you may have attachment issues, but if as reported several of these players may or may not move this summer, we're kinda hamstrung until we know for definite what their intentions are.

One thing that's pretty much certain is City don't want Cancelo back. Also if we do land Gvardiol, it places huge question marks over Laporté.

If come Monday we ask Mahrez, Walker & Bernardo what their intentions are & they don't commit to us for next season, I can see them being left in Manchester as we go on our far east tour, pending suitable offers being received for them by our self imposed transfer deadline, so we can action our own contingency plans in time for the window closing.

I'm pretty sure if we wanted rid of Mahrez, Walker & Bernardo, we'd have made this pretty clear by now & would be pursuing their replacements. As it stands we're probably sounding out other players just case any of them do leave.

We've just gotta see how this plays out & trust Txiki & Pep to be prepared & poised, ready to strike. There's no way we're gonna wait until the last moments of this window & then start running around like headless chickens buying any old crap just to bolster our squad.

He does not need to go on that trip. We are not looking for him to be ready to face Burnley but rather the gooners, dippers, German rags etc.
Because Burnley will be a walk in the park?

Ideally, we want our signings in before the start of league, be that Burnley or Dippers!

It might not work out that way, but I’m sure we’ll be trying our best to make it so, and I’m sure the club won’t be as dismissive of Burnley as you are.

he is at the airport since weeks now apparently.. he is like Tom Hanks when he played in that move where he literally lived at the airport...

We've got a month until our season starts & six weeks until the window shuts.

Whether these players futures are sorted or not, they'll be in some form of pre-season training in preparation for the season ahead.

Our squad were granted an extra week off, but several of them have already said they're doing fitness training whilst on their summer breaks.

As Philips found out after the World Cup, woe betide any player arriving back carrying extra timber & not already at a decent level of fitness.

Whoever arrives after we leave for our pre-season tour will either remain in Manchester to train, or will fly out to join the squad. It's no big deal imo... )(
Plus I don’t understand the rush to have a player signed before pre season. It’s widely accepted most players take a year to adopt to pep. The squad needs 2/3 new faces. I I’ll be happy with that before the window closes.

This need to have 24/7 rolling news is not something any of us need. Most of it is made up anyway to create income. Gvardiol will sign before the window closes.

Plus I don’t understand the rush to have a player signed before pre season. It’s widely accepted most players take a year to adopt to pep. The squad needs 2/3 new faces. I I’ll be happy with that before the window closes.

This need to have 24/7 rolling news is not something any of us need. Most of it is made up anyway to create income. Gvardiol will sign before the window closes.
and i don’t understand why wouldn’t they want to have the player there for the pre-season, if possible. a year to adapt, sure, but why waste time if it’ll take long anyway? (and pep wants him there by monday, allegedly)

he’ll sign before the window closes? good luck with leipzig’s spectacular medical decisions then. maybe he’s fully fit and ready, but what if he isn’t? city’s medical team is supposed to be the best in the world right? if he’ll be in leipzig for the supercup against bayern, he will play, ready or not imho. then if something happens they’ll merrily send him to you, like they did to our national team whose doctors immediately started treatments and still couldn’t let him play. that was june, he was injured in april and played injured until the bayern bundesliga game…

I think our problem is now that we are frightened to be seen To be spending big money in players with all these charges hanging over us I nean 3 years ago this transfer would have been done with no messing about because app we have a massive legitimate transfer chest so I don’t get why we are stalling this deal and arguing over £10 £15 million .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.