Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then…so Gvardiol is overpriced and not good at anything. Narrative set by a bunch of idiots.

We all know transfer fees have gone over the top so it’s a fair point but their analysis of gvardiol is a disgrace and amateurish.
I listen to a lot of espnfc podcasts, always felt they provided a more ‘fair’ and ‘objective’ analysis than what you see in England. But man, ever since Arsenal began bottling it and the treble was won, this is the type of narrative we’ve seen, almost as if it was being pushed by the higher ups by design.

And fyi, throughout the substantial amount of Rice/Arsenal coverage, the english transfer record for declan freaking rice was never debated whatsoever.

Ha ha. He's had a haircut if he has.

It's definitely a private jet, San Marino reg.

Edit : it's a Gulfstream G550 with a Range of 12,501 km.

Zadar to Tokyo is 9,522 km.

This is definitely our man following the team in. I'm laying my cards on the table and saying Gvardiol will be with the team in Tokyo in about 8hrs.
26AB9FAD-6AE2-480A-B073-545DCB8773EC.jpeg

Ok then…so Gvardiol is overpriced and not good at anything. Narrative set by a bunch of idiots.

We all know transfer fees have gone over the top so it’s a fair point but their analysis of gvardiol is a disgrace and amateurish.
I caught that video earlier tonight it was brutal. They should know that this club doesn’t just throw money around. Our spending is very targeted and well thought out.

Tbf, I wouldn't expect any tactical analysis of how a player can fit into a Guardiola team from Hislop, Keller and Hutchison (although Hutchison touched on it). Surprised at Lebeouf though. He should understand the position and how important Gvardiol's skill set is to the team. That show is weaker when Nicol and Burley aren't on it, imo.

Any four of Akanji, Ake, Stones, Dias and Gvardiol would be the best backline in the PL by a long way as a starting point. Add in at least two of them able to transition to MF as well as required means they will see things other players won't see :)

With cover at LB and RB as well, if needed.

Looks good to me and easily worth another 90 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.