Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can’t sell a centre half there’s no point in bringing in another centre half.

Stones.
Dias.
Laporte.
Ake.
Akanji.
Gvaridol.
he is a center back, fullback and a midfielder all in one. a more complete player than Haaland was at his age. a future center back legend in making.

Like i said not all of those is gonna being spend on transfers, are we gonna ignore player wages plus their possible bonus for treble and other spending not related for transfer?

There's reason of why we always have limit and valuation of each player that we gonna bought.
Excatly, suprised many cannot see this

Like i said not all of those is gonna being spend on transfers, are we gonna ignore player wages plus their possible bonus for treble and other spending not related for transfer?
I said surplus with all the wage spending accounted for. we are swimming in cash surplus. if our board cannot get Gvardiol then the entire board should resign in shame. we are at the pinnacle of football with a treble and we are getting pushed around by nobodies like arsenal and RB leipzig. if they cannot do their jobs and act like a big club then fukin resign.

I said surplus with all the wage spending accounted for. we are swimming in cash surplus. if our board cannot get Gvardiol then the entire board should resign in shame. we are at the pinnacle of football with a treble and we are getting pushed around by nobodies like arsenal and RB leipzig. if they cannot do their jobs and act like a big club then fukin resign.
haha. Always got to be one I guess.

If we can’t sell a centre half there’s no point in bringing in another centre half.

Stones.
Dias.
Laporte.
Ake.
Akanji.
Gvaridol.

Maybe, but Ake plays a lot at LB, Stones a lot in midfield now, Akanji sometimes at RB. He would add to the options and flexibility. And help if anyone ime Laporte pushed to leave.

haha. Always got to be one I guess.
mate you can go around supporting mediocrity if you want. fukin villa has spent many times compared to us. don't give me this bullshit that we don't have money after all our sales for the past 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.