Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you say.

They don’t need to, they have left the door open to City to pay up as per their requests. Ball in City’s court. They still have Gvardiol who has indicated he wants to play for City.

Yeah all known predictable if you read enough and read in between those lines in the pages! Getting so tedious on here some posters think we all thick as pig shit!

This is just stupid. Leupzig had two great sellings already, and Gvardiol has a long term contract with them, so negotiations are impossible with them.

Either we pay the price they want or we walk away because they are not gonna lower the price. This should've taken 2 days at most, but here we are wasting months on a deal that has only 2 options. If the board doesn't want to pay then just go and find someone else (something they should have done weeks ago)

Do RB have an agreement with Lukeba the player, or his club? I know they don’t have an agreement with his club Lyon. A rhetorical question, Do you think RB prefer to have Gvardiol or Lukeba?

12 months ago no one could foresee that a club from Saudi Arabia could make a serious offer for Bernardo. 12 months is a long time in football. To think that no one could buy out Gvardiol clause next year is folly.

Just to make it clear I like Gvardiol very much and hope we sign him. I mentioned him on here as a player we should go for 18 months ago.
RB Leipzig prefer to have the money, they are a selling club, that develop players to sell on for big profits, that isn’t anything new.

As to your second point, I agree, no one can foresee it and lots can happen in a short space of time, but then again, I listed clubs that could go for him and in what scenarios they would be at, all hypothetical of course, but not too adrift from the reality of the situation. And no aspiring young player in Europe is moving to Saudi unless they doubt their own calibre. So i wouldn’t even consider any Saudi bid serious.

You’ve probably mentioned him here prior and I think we all want him as fans. I’m just confident based on the scenario, whether I’m entirely off the mark, time will tell. After all, transfers do tend to go that way.

mate you can go around supporting mediocrity if you want. fukin villa has spent many times compared to us. don't give me this bullshit that we don't have money after all our sales for the past 2 years.
I support Manchester City, treble winners. Best team in England and in Europe.
4 premier league titles in the last 5. Several domestic trophies in the same time frame and just several weeks ago we capped it off with winning the big ears. Not bad for mediocrity.

Who the fuck are villa and why do I give a shit?

Yeah all known predictable if you read enough and read in between those lines in the pages! Getting so tedious on here some posters think we all thick as pig shit!
Then there are those that read the transfer threads and tell everyone they are wrong but don’t know the truth themselves. Just pick a side whichever suits at the time, even more predictable.

This is just stupid. Leupzig had two great sellings already, and Gvardiol has a long term contract with them, so negotiations are impossible with them.

Either we pay the price they want or we walk away because they are not gonna lower the price. This should've taken 2 days at most, but here we are wasting months on a deal that has only 2 options. If the board doesn't want to pay then just go and find someone else (something they should have done weeks ago)
2 days to negotiate a multi million pound deal what do you think this is fifa. These things take time and are tedious. Its not just the fee that probably not even the issue. Things like agreeing payment structures, bonuses ect all take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.