Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then there are those that read the transfer threads and tell everyone they are wrong but don’t know the truth themselves. Just pick a side whichever suits at the time, even more predictable.

The side I pick is if we after player and he ends up on the Man City website that tell me we signed him!

I take all itk with a massive pinch a salt but when someone makes up stuff that’s absolutely cretinous thinking I like to post that it’s laughable..

2 days to negotiate a multi million pound deal what do you think this is fifa. These things take time and are tedious. Its not just the fee that probably not even the issue. Things like agreeing payment structures, bonuses ect all take time.
It's an exageration. What I meant is the fee is non-negotiable, so either you pay it or not, and that decision should be quick. Payment structures, bonuses take time, but we have heard rumors even before the transfer market started.

It doesn't take 2 months, and again Leipzig have all the cards, so this is not a negotiation. Either you agree to their terms and do it or you go a look for someone else. Especially when Pep's tactics take time to learn! As I said, this is just plain stupid.

The side I pick is if we after player and he ends up on the Man City website that tell me we signed him!

I take all itk with a massive pinch a salt but when someone makes up stuff that’s absolutely cretinous thinking I like to post that it’s laughable..
Man City!! Come on Waspish

All over a centre back we would be absolutely fine without if it does not happen btw. It would have no impact on our title challenge.

It's an exageration. What I meant is the fee is non-negotiable, so either you pay it or not, and that decision should be quick. Payment structures, bonuses take time, but we have heard rumors even before the transfer market started.

It doesn't take 2 months, and again Leipzig have all the cards, so this is not a negotiation. Either you agree to their terms and do it or you go a look for someone else. Especially when Pep's tactics take time to learn! As I said, this is just plain stupid.
Soooooo we should never try to negotiate and just pay the money...Whoop whoop

Doesn't the fact we are still at the table suggest the fee might be negotiable or do you think we are simply sat there twiddling our thumbs?

I support Manchester City, treble winners. Best team in England and in Europe.
4 premier league titles in the last 5. Several domestic trophies in the same time frame and just several weeks ago we capped it off with winning the big ears. Not bad for mediocrity.

Who the fuck are villa and why do I give a shit?
5 in the last 6 years ;)

Pray to God you've never been involved in general business negotiations.

Soooooo we should never try to negotiate and just pay the money...Whoop whoop
Zero reading comprehension... you can only negotiate when yoy have negotiation power. Leipzig have already sold two big players (Szolozbai and Nkunku) and they qualified for the UCL, so they don't need the money. Then, Gvardiol has a long term contract and a release clause that is pretty high that activates next summer.

Conclusion: Leipzig holds all the power in this negotiation, so yes, trying to negotiate in THIS case is pointless. Either pay on their terms or walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.