Jovetic pulls a hamstring for Montenegro

CC1 said:
higgi1p said:
wolfie1988 said:
Unavailable for Sunday. Quickly becoming a familiar story with him. Daniel Taylor from the Guardian said that he was very close to being in the squad for the Arsenal game. The Chelsea game is 8 days later and still nothing.

Two weeks...........

Yes all too familiar where he is concerned, lets hope the Negrado sale does not bite us in the ass (that would be a short term injury !!!) not panicking yet !!!!!!!

Oh good. You do realise that Negredo wasn't available until at least the end of October?

Yes I did, but am thinking beyond that time

Ed2607 said:
Meatbag said:
Ed2607 said:
Would be good to have him fit for Wednesday's Capital One game rather than risking Aguero.
Anyone have an update on his recovery or if he's back training with the squad?

PhysioRoom currently has his return date as the 27th September

Thanks for the update Blue

Don`t take what physio room say as gospel, because start of last week they had his return date as 21st ! and as we know that did not happen.

higgi1p said:
CC1 said:
higgi1p said:
Yes all too familiar where he is concerned, lets hope the Negrado sale does not bite us in the ass (that would be a short term injury !!!) not panicking yet !!!!!!!

Oh good. You do realise that Negredo wasn't available until at least the end of October?

Yes I did, but am thinking beyond that time

Maybe the club are too?

Good news - he is fit again and in the squad for the Roma game.

But can someone confiscate his passport so he cannot join the Montenegro squad for this international break because he'll possibly get injured again in their training camps.

Seems like he's done it again

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 6m6 minutes ago
Jovetic limped off for Montenegro tonight after 74 minutes. Would be the second international break in a row he has been injured if serious.

Wow...time to concentrate on the club paying his wages now...fuck internationals off for the time being

I saw this thread had been bumped and opened it with a heavy heart. I really hope he's just had a kick. We are missing him badly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.