Jovetic pulls a hamstring for Montenegro

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I saw this thread had been bumped and opened it with a heavy heart. I really hope he's just had a kick. We are missing him badly.

Really?

He's started 7 games of a potential 50+ in 14 months, I think the word is chronic. Yes he's a fantastic talent when fit, however, that isn't often, infact it's a pisstake!!
Really? Christ.

If Chelsea can manage Costa carefully then it is not beyond our capabilities of doing the same with Jovetic injury concerns.

If he is injured again then its time we started lookin else where his record is very disapointing injury wise . Hes a great talent but its no good on the treatment table we need players playin n doin their bit for m.c.f.c

Great, after the international break we have 7 games in 21 days and we potentially have only 2 fit strikers now. Not the best considering we play two up front every game too. Fingers crossed it was precautionary.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I saw this thread had been bumped and opened it with a heavy heart. I really hope he's just had a kick. We are missing him badly.

Really?

He's started 7 games of a potential 50+ in 14 months, I think the word is chronic. Yes he's a fantastic talent when fit, however, that isn't often, infact it's a pisstake!!

Of course he's badly injury prone so far, but that's not his fault. We are down to two strikers without him, which is perilous given the fixture congestion we will have coming up over the autumn. And for me he's good enough to be in our best eleven too. So yeah, we will miss him if he's injured.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
Great, after the international break we have 7 games in 21 days and we potentially have only 2 fit strikers now. Not the best considering we play two up front every game too. Fingers crossed it was precautionary.

We did until Fernando came back, we will alternate between 4-5-1 now me thinks!!! We look more solid like that anyway!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.