Jovetic pulls a hamstring for Montenegro

Blessing in disguise? I think we should play the 2 Fern's and Yaya in the next 3 game's any way.

This could well be more scaremongering from the twitterverse. One person posts something and it spreads like wildfire.

On the other hand it is one of our usual sick notes, so there may be something in it. Let's hope not because hamstrings can be terribly hard to overcome.

Why-Always-Me-T-Shirt.jpg

Not good news at all. All our players will be on tailored programmes here focused to protect them from their past problems. That'll all go out of the window for their national teams who are all about the here and now rather than what's upcoming for the clubs

Hopefully like Vinny he's simply under strict instructions to stop the moment he feels anything muscle related.

If he is injured it's a shame, but injuries happen in football. We have a fantastic squad and losing Jojo for a few weeks, although a blow, can be coped with comfortably.

r.soleofsalford said:
isnt it about time al. these stupid friendly games were stopped, they achieve fuck all of any use but players can pick up serious injuries which could keep them out of important club games

I believe there has been talk of moving this particular group of fixtures because it's so close to the start of the season and right before the first CL game week. Puts a lot of pressure on the managers and coaching staff because you have to prepare for three big games and have very little time because the players are away with their national teams.

I don't really think injuries are the issue though because lets face it, players get injured all the time. It's a part of life.

SJC said:
Blessing in disguise? I think we should play the 2 Fern's and Yaya in the next 3 game's any way.

Can't see fernandinho starting at arsenal got a game for brazil on wednesday prob get back late thursday and we play early saturday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.