Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

S04 said:
vallens said:
Strong rumour going around he met with David Gill today,surely not ?

The Same David Gill that is supposed to be in Italy?..lol

The negotiations for Sanchez are taking place in Barcelona because that's where the Udinese president's son lives, he is the one doing the deals. From what I recall.

It's not entirely out of the question that he's met with Mata.

MCFC-alan88 said:
S04 said:
vallens said:
Strong rumour going around he met with David Gill today,surely not ?

The negotiations for Sanchez are taking place in Barcelona because that's where the Udinese president's son lives, he is the one doing the deals. From what I recall.

Mata is at the Euros

Eric Wirral said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
S04 said:

Mata is at the Euros

And his agent?

Mata is not some cast off player whose agent is hawking him around much like sanchez if you want him you go to him not the other way around

birchwoodgingerste said:
these threads are dying on there feet nobody knows whats going on everbody is clutching at straws!

same as it ever was mate

What we really need is a nice quiet thread where we can discuss everything to do with any rumour and make up lots of puns regarding eggs and the like. :-)

not saying this means anything, but go on valencias official website and it says they have a friendly with liverpool on 6th august at anfield, correct me if im wrong but didnt we have a friendly around the same time last year when we signed silva? mata has also starting tweeting in english and recently started writing in english on his facebook page, thoughts?

Mata has quickly become one of the most overrated players in world football. He's nowhere near as good as some of the people on this site would have you believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.