Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Matt the Giant said:
Mata just scored for Spain.

Spain has now scored four times in the tournament; 3 assists and one goal for Mata so far. Pretty decent numbers I'd say.
With some players, it is undeniable that they are good. The only real question is how good are they, and whether they will fit with us. I kid you not, the way this guy is going, his price will go up very soon. We need to get a pen in his hand before this tournament is over, or else we are looking at Sanchez like pricing.

He is by a good margin the best and most productive player at the tournament.

Dax777 said:
With some players, it is undeniable that they are good. The only real question is how good are they, and whether they will fit with us. I kid you not, the way this guy is going, his price will go up very soon. We need to get a pen in his hand before this tournament is over, or else we are looking at Sanchez like pricing.

Damn straight! And so he was in the qualifications for the tournament.
And let's not forget he is still very young and already a WC winner with his National side. His value will increase by the day for many years to come.

Matt the Giant said:
Dax777 said:

Damn straight! And so he was in the qualifications for the tournament.
And let's not forget he is still very young and already a WC winner with his National side. His value will increase by the day for many years to come.
Pen, Paper, Fly, Denmark, Signature, NOW!!!!!

Another Mata goal (pen). He gets in a lot of good striking positions.

mata is an amazing player right age for us and still got improving for us but i still believe that sir bobby manc will sign the right player

awaydayjinx87 said:
mata is an amazing player right age for us and still got improving for us but i still believe that sir bobby manc will sign THIS right player
Corrected for accuracy :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.