Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

mike24 said:
Sabster said:
Andouble said:
watching U21 now. Thought he was more of a wideman but he's basically playing centre forward at the moment

Which is what everyone who has been going on about him seems to think he is. He is just an inferior Silva and as much as it would be nice to sign him we have other positions to be strengthened.

Don't you think him and silva could strike up a xavi & iniesta partnership?

There is room for mats and Sanchez in my opinion.

Xavi is the deeper one and Iniesta the one that operates higher up so no.

And furthermore once the rest of our team is that good then maybe we should be looking at improoving that area.

rorysmith_tel Rory Smith
And, for the fourth time, you might not want to believe it, but #LFC are not going to sign Mata any time soon.

He also says they aren't in for Adam Johnson.

Looks like they'll settle for 3rd rate wingers such as Downing.

Andouble said:
rorysmith_tel Rory Smith
And, for the fourth time, you might not want to believe it, but #LFC are not going to sign Mata any time soon.

Why does everyone underate Downing? He is a good player fro crying out loud. Dude had AJ's arse planted firmly on a bench. He has a sweet left foot and a great touch on the ball. So why do we always pretend AJ is some majorly superior athlete to him :?

Andouble said:
so he's impressively both outside and centrally. Reminds me of another Spaniard we're all familiar with.

btw - would suck if he went to Liverpool, the movement between Mata and Suarez would tear teams to shreds.

Liverpool will sign him. I actually see them challenging for the title this year

Dax777 said:
Andouble said:
rorysmith_tel Rory Smith

Why does everyone underate Downing? He is a good player fro crying out loud. Dude had AJ's arse planted firmly on a bench. He has a sweet left foot and a great touch on the ball. So why do we always pretend AJ is some majorly superior athlete to him :?

Because he plays for us of course.

So far in the U21's, Spain have scored three times.
Guess which little genius player was behind all those goals and thus has three assists?

Can you imagine Mata having the likes of Dzeko and Balotelli in front of him? And Silva right next to him constantly switching positions making defending against us hell?

For fuck's sake get him in!!
NOW!

I'm sick of this waiting by the way...

What more does this guy have to do to impress us Blues. He is a great player and would improve our squad, he is young, very getable and wouldn't cost the earth in transfer fees and wages. We could even use Weiss as a makeweight and reduce the fee. Just seems like a very simple transfer to me. Sneijder will not come to us (its the Rags or Chelsea) and would cost a fortune in wages. Fab will either stay at Arsenal or go to Barca, Moderic want to stay in London so it's Chelsea, Hamsiik is atying at Napoli, Pastore is just way too expensive, Kaka looks like he'll be going to Inter.

Are choices aren't as great as people think. I think we have a chance with Nasri but a deal for Mata would be quite simple.

K7S LFC said:
Andouble said:
so he's impressively both outside and centrally. Reminds me of another Spaniard we're all familiar with.

btw - would suck if he went to Liverpool, the movement between Mata and Suarez would tear teams to shreds.

Liverpool will sign him. I actually see them challenging for the title this year
lol!!! i agree you`ll be better but dont push it bud!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.