Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

So having signed Young, and with Giggs, Nani, Valencia and a million other wingers on their books they are now trying to sign Mata. Just hope if we do sign Sanchez it doesn't put paid to signing this fellow but I suspect it will :-(

Juan Mata is a must

Barca want him now! We should of made a move for him a long time ago.

NDJ said:

They only want him if they can't get Sanchez - they nearly signed him last summer too. So if we get Sanchez, we won't be getting Mata - I'm sure we can handle that. ;)

Now if we don't get Sanchez, I really hope Mata is our own alternative.

Juan Mata is a must

LoveCity said:
NDJ said:

They only want him if they can't get Sanchez - they nearly signed him last summer too. So if we get Sanchez, we won't be getting Mata - I'm sure we can handle that. ;)

Now if we don't get Sanchez, I really hope Mata is our own alternative.[/

I think we need both. Mata's more creative like silva and we have lacked creativity as well as pace.

NDJ said:

Errr we actually need him as well as Sanchez, We can't rely on Silva for the middle again next season. When he was out we were poor. Wish people would understand it's a squad game. And before anyone else says we cant accommodate both in our starting 11 what's wrong with Silva on the left Mata in the middle and Sanchez on the right!

Where does Pastore fit in here?

Mata, Pastore and Silva as a creative attacking three would be very hard to beat and we would not give the ball away much either.

Juan Mata is a must

Mad 4 It said:
NDJ said:

Errr we actually need him as well as Sanchez, We can't rely on Silva for the middle again next season. When he was out we were poor. Wish people would understand it's a squad game. And before anyone else says we cant accommodate both in our starting 11 what's wrong with Silva on the left Mata in the middle and Sanchez on the right!

As I said in my post above, I think we need both because we need more creativity and pace.
I want us to set up the same way as you,we would be unstoppable.

Mad 4 It said:
NDJ said:

Exactly right mad 4 it. When Silva was out or rested we looked lost. No creativity and no width. Next season we either need to play 2 wingers when Silva doesnt play or have a like for like replacement i.e Mata to come in for him

We'll have Gai Assulin next season for some alternate source of creativity, he'll be in the first team plans once he stays fit, which he should be by start of season.

LoveCity said:
We'll have Gai Assulin next season for some alternate source of creativity, he'll be in the first team plans once he stays fit, which he should be by start of season.

That is asking an awful lot of the lad really, he hasnt played any football really for months.

He may be on the bench a couple of times but is more likely to be sent out on loan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.