Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Mad 4 It said:
NDJ said:
Just read an article on him and it said he has an offer from a prem side which are in the champs league, Must be us.

Rags are also rumoured to be after him

They will be linked to anyone we are from now on . The rag propaganda machine will see to that

Mad 4 It said:
NDJ said:
Just read an article on him and it said he has an offer from a prem side which are in the champs league, Must be us.

cant see the rags going for him when they have just got ashley young?

bluemoon201164 said:
Mad 4 It said:
NDJ said:

Replacement for Gingerbread head, playing the middle which is where we should if we get him

Mad 4 It said:
bluemoon201164 said:
Mad 4 It said:

Replacement for Gingerbread head, playing the middle which is where we should if we get him

maybe mate..but think mata would rather play along side is mate silva .

bluemoon201164 said:
Mad 4 It said:
bluemoon201164 said:

I think he'll come to City IF we want him.

Neville Kneville said:
bluemoon201164 said:
Mad 4 It said:

I think he'll come to City IF we want him.

I really really really hope so. He doesn't get much favourable press on here due to his height for some stupid reason. Messi isn't that tall neither is Fab. When I watched him against Real he was superb, OK they lost 6-3, but he had the tenacity and skill to mix it with the best and his ball over the top for their 3 goal was world class (very little space players all around him... just fantastic).

Really hope were in for him, can play on the wing and in the middle and will give us that creative spark if Silva isn't available. Should create a good partnership with Dave and i think if bobby manc wants him we'll get him.

the "agent source" saying how he'd like to play at Liverpool, regardless of not being in Europe.

Andouble said:
the "agent source" saying how he'd like to play at Liverpool, regardless of not being in Europe.
They better hope he doesn't give Torres a call to ask what its like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.