Rammyblues said:
IMO

Sanchez or Mata
Sneijder or Pastore or Fabregas
Cissokho or Baines
Vertonghen or Cahil

I suspect thats it.

I agree mostly

Just dont see us spending big money on AM if we spend £36m on Sanchez, I could be wrong though.

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Creativity is our most important need.

Pastore would be my first choice with Mata as a supporting signing though I think Mata would improve our team noticeably. If we want to compete at Champions League level we need to keep the ball and find the right pass at the right time. We cannot rely on Silva however good he is as we we will play many games and will need to rest some players.

Don't think anything will happen with Mata before the end of the U21 tournament but hope that City are straight in there afterwards to tie up a deal. We certainly know how to deal with Valencia and hopefully relations are good between the two clubs.

Enjoying being a Blue said:
Creativity is our most important need.

Pastore would be my first choice with Mata as a supporting signing though I think Mata would improve our team noticeably. If we want to compete at Champions League level we need to keep the ball and find the right pass at the right time. We cannot rely on Silva however good he is as we we will play many games and will need to rest some players.

Don't think anything will happen with Mata before the end of the U21 tournament but hope that City are straight in there afterwards to tie up a deal. We certainly know how to deal with Valencia and hopefully relations are good between the two clubs.

I am sure they like our terms better than most too. Cash all up front.

Rammyblues said:
IMO

Sanchez or Mata
Sneijder or Pastore or Fabregas
Cissokho or Baines
Vertonghen or Cahil

I suspect thats it.

I don't the Sanchez or Mata at all TBH. Mata doesn't play on the right and isn't an inside out winger. Yes Sanchez can play in the middle or on the right but so he is versatile which Mancini clearly likes in his signings but he is being pursued to mainly play on the right. Mata would be aquired for the middle but could play on the left if required, again he is versatile but would mainly play in the middle with Silva on the left.

I think Mata is in the second list with Pastore, Fab, Nasri, Moderic and Sneijder. Fab will not come to us and will either stay at Arsenal or go to Barca one day, Sneijder if he does come to the prem will go to manure or Chelsea and would be very expensive for us to boot (especially wages). Moderic wants to stay in London so may go to Chelsea or could even end up at Arsenal as a replacement for Fab or Nasri. Pastore at his current valuation is way to expensive but his age could make him VFM so I could see him coming to us. Nasri could end up anywhere but all Arsenal have to do to keep him is pay up. Again we have a chance. For me it's one from Mata Nasri or Pastore for the middle. There are pros and cons with all but if we got Sanchez then I think we would go for a left footer which leaves us with Mata!

I really hope the current silence around Mata and his future is due to the fact that it's already sorted out, like in Silva's case last year, and that he will be presented as a City player shortly after he adds a winners gold medal from the U21's to his collection.

There are no rumours flying around, no leaks or clubs going public with their interest... hopefully because interested clubs are told he is already sold.
To us.

I'm sure a lot of you have come across this already, but just trying to keep the Mata dream alive...

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1424700_manchester-city-eye-hulk-as-hopes-of-landing-alexis-sanchez-fade" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... nchez-fade</a>

Distracting title, but I think Hulk is destined for other pastures and I'm happy we're still publicly linked with Juan.

Tron Coltrane said:
I'm sure a lot of you have come across this already, but just trying to keep the Mata dream alive...

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1424700_manchester-city-eye-hulk-as-hopes-of-landing-alexis-sanchez-fade" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... nchez-fade</a>

Distracting title, but I think Hulk is destined for other pastures and I'm happy we're still publicly linked with Juan.

Pastures are the right place for Hulk as he has the brain of a farm animal.

Juan Mata is a must

Just read an article on him and it said he has an offer from a prem side which are in the champs league, Must be us.

NDJ said:
Just read an article on him and it said he has an offer from a prem side which are in the champs league, Must be us.

Rags are also rumoured to be after him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.