Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Im pretty sure we havent made a bid and this is Valencia spreading this news to start an auction

If we did go in with a bid, i'm sure Silva could have a few words. :)

PSmyth07 said:
that there's only two restaurants in manchester.....just joking

gooneyrovski said:
PSmyth07 said:
that there's only two restaurants in manchester.....just joking

Haha. :)

Tbh, I doubt Silva goes out much anyway. Seems like he keeps himself to himself.

I'm not convinced that Mata and Silva can play in the same team in the premiership. I know they did it in Spain...but I just don't see this happening at all. Wouldn't be at all surprised if we're not even interested in him this summer...

As for him going to Arsenal - be a very good signing for them...

That Valencia team was one of the best attacking fronts I've seen in a long time. They had defensive issues all over though.

I think he will end up at Arsenal or Liverpool, purely because we won't go in for him. I'd imagine he'd favour Arsenal out of the two, unless Pepe Reina has a word with him perhaps. Still think if we bid for him, he'd come here above anyone else (assuming no Barca) - but I don't think the idea of playing with TWO midfielders like Silva on a regular basis, which is what it'd have to be for a player of his quality, is the direction Mancini wants to take.

Would love him, but i think he will go Arsenal. Which doesnt bother me really, it would mean Fabregas being sold, and he may be a quality player but Arsenals problems lie in Defence, and who ever is inbetween the posts. So he wouldnt improve them, IMO ofcourse. Still would love him, but i want Sanchez and Sneijder too. (And Vertonghen, oh and Baines. Oh and a few lads at the u17s)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.