Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Well next week we will find out if were in for this guy.... Bloody well hope so!

it is also in the sun about arsenal wanting mata, supposed to be in talks with arsenal as he is their top target. we are linked with three players, never heard of any of them, sorry dont know how to put link in.

Mad 4 It said:
Well next week we will find out if were in for this guy.... Bloody well hope so!

Well that is already established and confirmed isn't it? That we at least were interested, made an offer which was rejected. From then on... total silence.
Which to me and my positive nature means we came to an agreement with Valencia and Mata himself. He'll be announces as one of our signings shortly.

I'm hoping guys.

Matt the Giant said:
Mad 4 It said:

Well that is already established and confirmed isn't it? That we at least were interested, made an offer which was rejected. From then on... total silence.
Which to me and my positive nature means we came to an agreement with Valencia and Mata himself. He'll be announces as one of our signings shortly.

I'm hoping guys.

Sadly I think he is a fall back for us.

Arsenal and Liverpool seem to be duking it out, as soon as Wenger is told to sell Nasri to MUFC which has all been agreed to, according to some london based agent... but what do I know just hersay.

Matt the Giant said:
Mad 4 It said:

I'm hoping guys.

Thats exactly what I think, it usually only goes quiet once a deal has been done.

I'm guessing we'll announce 3 signings on july 1st.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.click-manchester.com/sport/manchester-city/1213398-manchester-city-step-up-chase-for-liverpool-target-juan-mata.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.click-manchester.com/sport/m ... -mata.html</a>

Few hours old now.

From the link above:

Manchester City are reportedly increasing their interest in winger Juan Mata.

The Mirror claims City boss Roberto Mancini is eyeing the Valencia midfielder.

It is understood City are are looking elsewhere after being quoted £44 million for Udinese winger Alexis Sanchez.

However, it seems Mancini will face competition for the £20 miilion-rated wing-man from Liverpool whose representatives are believed to have been in touch with the player.

They say he is willing to discuss a transfer to the Premier League once Spain's Euro Under-21 campaign ends on Sunday.

The last paragraph suggests this article was written at least a few days ago.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:27 pm --<br /><br />
mancityscot said:
Surely it's one or the other then. We wouldn't get Sanchez and mata. I'd prefer mata myself

Without the shadow of a doubt.

There are so many talented players available that some of them will be off to rags/Chelsea/Arsenal be it Mata, Pastore, Thiago, Hazard, Hulk, Falcao, Sanchez, Sneijder, and whoever else. We'll strengthen our squad while they will be doing the same with exceptional players. May the strongest survive...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.