Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Graham Hunter said on Irish radio tonight that Arsenal have made contact and he going there is a real possibilty.

vallens said:
Graham Hunter said on Irish radio tonight that Arsenal have made contact and he going there is a real possibilty.
The same Graham Hunter who said 3 weeks ago that Aguero had signed for Real Madrid

The same Graham Hunter who said last summer on a Wednesday that’s Cesc will be presented on Saturday and a deal has been agreed. He read Spanish gossip papers and tells to British media like he has some sort of connections

Theo555 said:
vallens said:
The same Graham Hunter who said 3 weeks ago that Aguero had signed for Real Madrid
Who was the guy that said Aguero had signed for Juve last week to H&J on Talksport and they reported it as braking news? Was that Hunter he's worse than Toffesforme that twat.

I always figured it would be Mata or Narsi, never both... which makes me think Juan won't come here. Pity if so, even though I am delighted with the possibility of Nasri coming here.

Nasri to us, Mata to Arse, Modric to United or Chelsea then?

Andouble said:

Looks that way,

although Sanchez is a totally different player to Nasri, if Nasri wasnt second choice then we'd still be in the market for a winger - meaning Mata is still possible.

But it does look more like Arsenal will spend the income on him.

okstate99 said:
Andouble said:

Seems so, but I think Chelsea has other targets if they miss Mordric, so I think MUFC will bid higher.

I could actually see Tottenham keeping Modric. They will do whatever they can because if he leaves, bale and vdv would definitely be out th door

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
okstate99 said:
Andouble said:

Seems so, but I think Chelsea has other targets if they miss Mordric, so I think MUFC will bid higher.

I could actually see Tottenham keeping Modric. They will do whatever they can because if he leaves, bale and vdv would definitely be out th door

Why delay the inevitable? I guess they could overtake Arse for 4th with everyone they are losing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.