Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Dax777 said:
BlueJill said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Agreed, stil think we will go for someone else. Just unsure who.

Pastore or Mata and our front six positions are done. Add Clichy and a replacement for Shay and call it a day. If Boateng goes, add Vertohgen.
Imagine we get Pastore Tommorrow and Sign Vertonghen Monday, by the *th we might be all done with transfers. Now that will be boring wouldn't it? Maybe a good thing then that these things keep on dragging :)
Sanchez still on for tomorrow?!

vallens said:
Graham Hunter said on Irish radio tonight that Arsenal have made contact and he going there is a real possibilty.

The same "expert" Graham Hunter who said that Villa was joining Madrid, a couple of days before he joined Barcalona.

looks like we`re not interested in mata then?? a shame as he`s gonn turn out to be a star!!

Valencia are only looking for 22 million for him. Seems a bargain at that price.

I think if we dont get Nasri, Mata should be our next option. but I am sure Sneijder is up there too.

Just be paicent, Mata is on holiday for now. And £22m will get his attention.

Nasri, Silva and Mata... well I think that covers our need for creativity. I don't know if they can all be on the pitch at the same time though.
But maybe, considering all of them have at one point played in an attacking right midfield role, even though it's not exactly their natural position.

It would be wonderful to watch that's for sure, with YaYa and DeJong playing behind them and Tevez/Balotelli/Dzeko (or the poacher of all poachers; Higuain!) in front of them.

Even though our competitors are strengthening their squads as well, I see us a serious title contenders next season.

£22mil for Mata is a joke... compare that to Hendersson's fee. God I hope we sign him.

Matt the Giant said:
Nasri, Silva and Mata... well I think that covers our need for creativity. I don't know if they can all be on the pitch at the same time though.
But maybe, considering all of them have at one point played in an attacking right midfield role, even though it's not exactly their natural position.

It would be wonderful to watch that's for sure, with YaYa and DeJong playing behind them and Tevez/Balotelli/Dzeko (or the poacher of all poachers; Higuain!) in front of them.

Even though our competitors are strengthening their squads as well, I see us a serious title contenders next season.

£22mil for Mata is a joke... compare that to Hendersson's fee. God I hope we sign him.

Fingers crossed hey Matt!

Dribble said:
We need both Mata AND Nasri! And I wouldnt mind Sneijder or Modric on top of that! We'd be like a Mancunian Barca or am I being greedy?
i think nasri and mata would be possible mate??? just worry what it would mean for aj in the long run!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.