Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

His reps have arrived in England to try and finalize a move to Arsenal.

This might free up Nasri to join us?

LoveCity said:

Or us!

LoveCity said:

Nah. It just means Fabregas will be shipped out to Barcelona, because apparently he's not going to play over the weekend, again.

GuillemBalague
About Mata: Arsenal interested, Valencia DO sell for 18m euros plus no matter what they say.

KFA or not he knows the Spanish scene....

If he goes for 18 million it will be strange to not see us involved at that price unless Nasri is on his way to being a blue..

Johnny_on said:
GuillemBalague
About Mata: Arsenal interested, Valencia DO sell for 18m euros plus no matter what they say.

If he goes for 18 million it will be strange to not see us involved at that price unless Nasri is on his way to being a blue..

City might play hard ball and show an interest in Mata in an attempt to force Arse's hand over Nasri

Sleeping_Easy said:
Johnny_on said:
GuillemBalague

City might play hard ball and show an interest in Mata in an attempt to force Arse's hand over Nasri

My thoughts too...

If Nasri is our last target... which i think he is.... We've got the player saying he wants to leave, he's in the last year of his contract AND we're willing to pay around 20 million. If Mata agrees to go to Arsenal, Nasri is as good as ours.

The only real argument then is.... Is Nasri better than Mata?

I'm not so sure... he's less of a risk... not sure he'll be better.

Johnny_on said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
Johnny_on said:
GuillemBalague

My thoughts too...

If Nasri is our last target... which i think he is.... We've got the player saying he wants to leave, he's in the last year of his contract AND we're willing to pay around 20 million. If Mata agrees to go to Arsenal, Nasri is as good as ours.

The only real argument then is.... Is Nasri better than Mata?

I'm not so sure... he's less of a risk... not sure he'll be better.

All comes down to managers preference and i think he prefers Nasri.

We shouldn't allow arsenal a free run on mata whilst they hold on to nasri.

If they won't sell us nasri we should be bidding for mata IMO.

I know it's only the star but they seem convinced.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/203211/Juan-Mata-nears-Arsenal-move/

JUAN Mata will sign for Arsenal in the next 24 hours.

Juan Mata, 23, has been strongly linked with a move away from Spain following his superb displays for Valencia last season.

The Spain international has attracted interest from a number of top sides across Europe but the north London rivals have emerged as the strong favourites to sign him.

The Gunners are said to have offered £13m for the talanted midfielder.

With uncertainty surrounding the future of Samir Nasri, 24, Arsene Wenger is keen to find a top-quality replacement.

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is a also big admirer of Mata however, the striker is said to favour a move to the Emirates.

Murph said:
I know it's only the star but they seem convinced.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/203211/Juan-Mata-nears-Arsenal-move/

JUAN Mata will sign for Arsenal in the next 24 hours.

Juan Mata, 23, has been strongly linked with a move away from Spain following his superb displays for Valencia last season.

The Spain international has attracted interest from a number of top sides across Europe but the north London rivals have emerged as the strong favourites to sign him.

The Gunners are said to have offered £13m for the talanted midfielder.

With uncertainty surrounding the future of Samir Nasri, 24, Arsene Wenger is keen to find a top-quality replacement.

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is a also big admirer of Mata however, the striker is said to favour a move to the Emirates.

I feel disappointed were not getting him as i feel he could of worked well with silva but if were getting Nasri/Sneijder i wouldn't want us to sign him to spend most of his time on the bench. Best of luck to him apart from the games against us ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.