Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

mancboy123 said:
tbh if i was fabregas at this point i may be tempted to tell barca where to shove it and show a little dignity if they wanted him and valued him so highly i think they would have in.

or do you think they are hanging on for joey barton?

could well be lol, do you not think though, he has been saying for years he wanted to go to barcelona and barcelona have said they want him but never put up the money.

he must decide if he wants to join barca or remain part of a starting 11

youngkippax said:

I'm 99.99% sure he will start instead of Busquets.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
youngkippax said:

Mata or Barton? Doesn't really matter, neither would start ahead of Busquet. Matter of fact, perhaps no one outside of Zabi Alonso has a chance in hell of starting ahead of Busquet for Barca.

Dax777 said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
youngkippax said:

Mata or Barton? Doesn't really matter, neither would start ahead of Busquet. Matter of fact, perhaps no one outside of Zabi Alonso has a chance in hell of starting ahead of Busquet for Barca.

it seem busquet will be played CB mate

busquets is pure class imo.
fabregas is a long term replacement for xavi

Mancio said:
Dax777 said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:

He has been played there in preseason often. It is good practice coz they are short on good CDs and long on good CMs. I suppose if they are at full strenght he starts at DM, but if there is an injury or rest required for Pique or Puyol, Abidal/Busquet/Masherano are the emergency CDs.

Dax777 said:
Mancio said:
Dax777 said:

He has been played there in preseason often. It is good practice coz they are short on good CDs and long on good CMs. I suppose if they are at full strenght he starts at DM, but if there is an injury or rest required for Pique or Puyol, Abidal/Busquet/Masherano are the emergency CDs.

is it me or is everyone mad about busquet? he is not that special, why dont we just sign messi instead?

youngkippax said:
Dax777 said:
Mancio said:

is it me or is everyone mad about busquet? he is not that special, why dont we just sign messi instead?

got any spare maggotts or a piece of spam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.