Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

MirrorDarren Darren Lewis
Interesting news for Arsenal fans re: Mata in tomorrow's papers...

samharris said:
Have'nt read all through this thread so are Arsenal not
interested in Mata ?? surely they need mata as replacement seeing as they are losing Fibreglass and samehere.
They've just signed Joel Campbell!!! Apparently Mata's 22m Euro buy-out clause expired last week and word has it that Valencia now want £26m for him so Arsenal have walked away leaving Valencia to announce that they expect Mata to stay at the club.

I can't believe that we aren't in for him, but perhaps doing things by stealth is now our preferred way of doing business and that's why i think it makes perfect sense for us to clear up the Nasri situation and then to go full steam ahead for Mata & Sneijder.

Just imagine:

Aguero_________________Tevez________________Nasri

____________Silva______________Sneijder___________

With Mata, Balotelli, Dzeko, AJ, Lennon waiting to come on OR lying in wait in rotation for the next team we play... :-)

-- Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:14 pm --

sky tot said:
Shit!! I hope it's Mata telling Arsenal to 'Go fuck yourselves, I'm going to City'!!! *LOL* :-)

Dribble said:
samharris said:
interested in Mata ?? surely they need mata as replacement seeing as they are losing Fibreglass and samehere.
They've just signed Joel Campbell!!! Apparently Mata's 22m Euro buy-out clause expired last week and word has it that Valencia now want £26m for him so Arsenal have walked away leaving Valencia to announce that they expect Mata to stay at the club.

I can't believe that we aren't in for him, but perhaps doing things by stealth is now our preferred way of doing business and that's why i think it makes perfect sense for us to clear up the Nasri situation and then to go full steam ahead for Mata & Sneijder.

Just imagine:

With Mata, Balotelli, Dzeko, AJ, Lennon waiting to come on OR lying in wait in rotation for the next team we play... :-)

sky tot said:
Shit!! I hope it's Mata telling Arsenal to 'Go fuck yourselves, I'm going to City'!!! *LOL* :-)

Cheers for the update.

Murph said:
If we'd been in for him we'd have moved while his buy out clause was low. Really can't see this one happening.
Dunno, wasn't this a similar situation with Dzeko? I'm sure his buy-out clause was £35m and when it passed Wolfsburg put it up to £50m, but we just stood firm and got him for £27m in the end.

Dribble said:
samharris said:

Just imagine:

sky tot said:
woow so many attacking players in one team....you sure have played too much football manager. As an Arsenal fan i honestly think mata is hugely overrated. I would still like us to sign him, but he's no david silva and at best similar level to nasri. Difference is he's far weaker than nasri

Arsene said:
Dribble said:
samharris said:

Just imagine:

sky tot said:
woow so many attacking players in one team....you sure have played too much football manager. As an Arsenal fan i honestly think mata is hugely overrated. I would still like us to sign him, but he's no david silva and at best similar level to nasri. Difference is he's far weaker than nasri

Hi Arsene, as you can probably tell most pre-seasons i'm the ultimate optimist!! *LOL* :-)

OK, consider this:

Aguero/Pedro________________Tevez/Villa_____________Nasri/Messi

__________________Silva/Xavi__________Sneijder/Iniesta_________

__________________________Yaya/Busquets____________________

Hope this explains my logic.

PS: I grew up long before computer games left the arcade centre and came into the home. Even my kids have out-grown computer consoles, I just wish they'd taken their junk computer toys with them when they left home.... :-(

JamieDalton82 Jamie Dalton
Ok, It seems that @Kike_Marin_ - A reporter for Spanish daily Público reports Arsenal and Valencia have come to a agreement over Juan Mata

Interesting as that Mirror story has these quotes from Whinger:

“We will not do [a deal for] Juan Mata. I don’t have to give a reason, we will not do it.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.