Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

I suspect if we had sold Ade, RSC, Bridge, Bellars, and Ned we might have been able to fund this deal. If we sell Tevez again suspect we would be in for him but looks like from all accounts this lad ain't coming to us this summer.

yep on the verge going to chelsea. very interested in seeing how he does in england. call me bitter all you want, but i think he's a bit overrated player. very good player no doubt. but he's no silva as some people claim

Juan Mata is a must

Marca reporting £28m, other sources £24-£27m

Will they still up their bid for Modric??? So much for FFP ;)

Arsene said:
yep on the verge going to chelsea. very interested in seeing how he does in england. call me bitter all you want, but i think he's a bit overrated player. very good player no doubt. but he's no silva as some people claim

I agree somewhat. I think he is just as technical as Sliva but maybe not as much natural ability. (Probably a better finisher but who isnt? I love our David but he isnt much in front of goal lol)

Re: Juan Mata.

Looks done and dusted.

GuillemBalague Guillem Balague
28m euros for Mata... yesterday I met Villas Boas, expected all sorted by Sunday and since then player and coach have spoken

Modric and Mata added to Chelsea is scary on top of what they already have although player for player our squads will still be quite even I think.

Anyway - ABU. If we don't win the league, I'd prefer Chelsea to than Stretford.

Mata 2 Chelsea done deal... + MoDRIC!

...According to Guillem Balague
http://twitter.com/#!/GuillemBalague

Was told today by a top source at Spurs that Modric will go too. If that is the case, if that happens... wow!!

28m euros for Mata... yesterday I met Villas Boas, expected all sorted by Sunday and since then player and coach have spoken

Mata move 2 Chelsea sorted. It's a matter of hours. Clubs agreed fee, 28m, personal terms agreed too. He's very much looking 4ward to it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.