Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata.

Chelsea get those two and they will be a serious threat in the battle for the top 3. The Rags will be shitting it.

gutted we havent gone for him!! as has been said,if chelsea get modric as well then they have bought 2 quality players which we could have done without?? as long as mancini attacks them when we play them then i still fancy our chances!!

Ntini77 said:
I still feel we have the best squad in the league.
i think when we get nasri we`ve as good a squad as anyone else but if chelsea get mata and modric they will be very strong bud. after that its all about tactics and how the players respond to the managers setup.

Still not good business for these deals to be going through once the season has started. You'd think, with the money swilling around, that these deals should be done and dusted in time for the season to start. Good signing though.

richards30 said:
Ntini77 said:
i think when we get nasri we`ve as good a squad as anyone else but if chelsea get mata and modric they will be very strong bud. after that its all about tactics and how the players respond to the managers setup.

Yeah I don't think it's about squad quality any more, all the top 3 have very strong squads, and United probably have the weakest on paper of those 3 (containing plenty of players who would be shite/average anywhere else under a lesser manager) but are still favourites for the title. It's about the mentality, coaching and how the players work as a unit. That's why this season is a real test of Mancini.

richards30 said:
Ntini77 said:

And Chelsea also have Lukaku too !!!

No one seems to be commenting on the fact that Chelsea now have six strikers !

Torres, Drogba, Kalou, Anelka, Sturridge and Lukaku ??

The general consensus on this forum is that you can't keep 4 strikers happy, so how about 6 ?

I can see that Chelsea are now rebuilding, Essien is always injured, Mikel will be missing in January, Ramires is so so, Terry and Lampard are getting on a bit and becoming more injury prone and missing games, but how does Chelsea's spending tie in with FFPR ? Haven't they spent more than us this year ? (after Modric and Mata complete their deals)

Jimfv1 said:
richards30 said:
Ntini77 said:

And Chelsea also have Lukaku too !!!

No one seems to be commenting on the fact that Chelsea now have six strikers !

Torres, Drogba, Kalou, Anelka, Sturridge and Lukaku ??

The general consensus on this forum is that you can't keep 4 strikers happy, so how about 6 ?

I can see that Chelsea are now rebuilding, Essien is always injured, Mikel will be missing in January, Ramires is so so, Terry and Lampard are getting on a bit and becoming more injury prone and missing games, but how does Chelsea's spending tie in with FFPR ? Haven't they spent more than us this year ? (after Modric and Mata complete their deals)

ffp only applies to us didn't you know, everyone else can spend how they please without recourse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.