Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

They seriously need a new face in the midfield. Essien is out Lampard is nearly past it, Mikel has personal problems now and not that good anyway Ramires is OK but not great.

If they would fail to bring in a new midfielder that would be great to City and all their rivals too.

I feel Modric will be theirs in less than two weeks. Redknapp last time confessed maybe it's better to let Modric go. They just waited with it to make the price bigger they know very well that in the last few days the prices can be higher if a rich club reallywants someone.
(Same what Arsenal doing with Nasri)

(Torres first offer was 35 m pounds and it finished at 50 !)

I'd rather sign Mata over Sneijder to be honest. Younger, but already class.

LoveCity said:
Chelsea bid rejected for Mata and they're going back with a 29m bid while upping their bid for Modric.

*gulp*

I take it Twatini's bullshit rules don't apply to Chelsea or Liverpool for that matter.

spacecadet said:
LoveCity said:
Chelsea bid rejected for Mata and they're going back with a 29m bid while upping their bid for Modric.

*gulp*

I take it Twatini's bullshit rules don't apply to Chelsea or Liverpool for that matter.
be interesting to see about psg as well mate?

If Pastore goes for 40 I can't see Mata going for less. Valencia could just wait as teams get desperate in CL.

treasureox_MCFC said:
Mat01706 said:
Matt the Giant said:
On the contrary, - that was exactly what he was saying. Here is one example:

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14538330.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14538330.stm</a>

Look at about 1:00, when talking about how great Silva and Aguero is "they speak the same language"... and adds "like YaYa".

To me this clearly indicates that our manager sees a shared language as a major plus and thus should be something to consider when looking for potential targets.

Silva, Aguero, Yaya and Mata would be immense together. And if Tevez decides to do a 180 in his attitude, add him to that already devastating mix.

I fully understand and appreciate our interest in Nasri, but if it's him instead of Mata... well I just don't get it.

-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:54 am --

That's crystal-clearly the case.

Do you think the inter play between Aguero and Silva was significanly aided by the fact they both speak Spanish? It's about knowing where each other are, it's about footballing instinct, and I think that's what Mancini was trying to get across.

They definitely enjoyed playing together... you could see that on their faces

Agreed. Like you could see it with Silva and Tevez... who also happens to speak Spanish.

It's only natural that you buddy up with people with whom you have things in common, and being able to speak the same language is probably the strongest bond of all.

richards30 said:
spacecadet said:
LoveCity said:

*gulp*

You're right mate- Media only interested in City because all their beloved teams are running for cover.

richards30 said:
spacecadet said:
LoveCity said:

*gulp*

And anzi machakalalalalala or whatever it is

LoveCity said:

*gulp*

Be amazing to see those two playing in the same team!! Rumours were that AVB was bringing Moutinho with him to Chelsea aswell, but I dont know what happened to that

I very rarely watch Valencia , but I saw them against Liverpool and I saw Mata control a cross field pass majestically , in a way that looked impossible. Just from that I knew he was a quality , quality player. Whoever gets him will be signing a superstar , he is very similar to Silva in the way he passes and moves around the pitch. I hope he stays in Spain because I don't wanna see anyone over here take him ..... unless it was us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.