Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

id like to hear who these so called better options are,hes a class act.world cup winner,granted he wasnt in starting 11 but geting in the squad is an achievement.for the money there aint many better options than mata,hes alot better than young and downing and look at the money they are geting talked about

scotmcfc said:
id like to hear who these so called better options are,hes a class act.world cup winner,granted he wasnt in starting 11 but geting in the squad is an achievement.for the money there aint many better options than mata,hes alot better than young and downing and look at the money they are geting talked about

I think he could have the same impact as silva except he'd score the goals him and silva in the same team would be a joy to behold.

aye hes defo more of a goal scorer than silva bit i think the goals will come for silva this season,we need more goals from a wide position,aj chipped in with a few but we need double figures from couple other players

okstate99 said:
Could be he wanted to finish U21 tourny before thinking about any transfers. I can hope!

A very similar scenario to Silva's transfer last year, and we all know how that turned out.

scotmcfc said:
aye hes defo more of a goal scorer than silva bit i think the goals will come for silva this season,we need more goals from a wide position,aj chipped in with a few but we need double figures from couple other players

This guy possesses the edge on goalscoring where as Silva possesses the edge on assists but to have them both in the same team would be amazing.

Sleeping_Easy said:
scotmcfc said:

This guy possesses the edge on goalscoring where as Silva possesses the edge on assists but to have them both in the same team would be amazing.
Different leagues but positive Mata had more assists.

Mata is a better finisher then Silva.. but then again so are most of us. ;)

But, I don't see him as a deep laying or second striker at all; he's a playmaker, an attack-minded midfielder who can play wide, very similar to Silva, constantly changing from left to centre to right, causing havoc for the opposing defence.

Unfortunately I think If we're really after Sneijder like TH says we are, and we nab Sanchez, we won't go for Mata.

Shame, really. :S

jjeangi said:
Unfortunately I think If we're really after Sneijder like TH says we are, and we nab Sanchez, we won't go for Mata.

Shame, really. :S

Sneijder and Sanchez on top of what we have already got, yes I would be absolutely gutted with that, shame!

Mata will become as good as Sniejder in due course, he would be a cheaper option on wages, would be a cheaper option on transfer value, is younger and already has playing time with Silva.

In my opinion he is less of a risk and will become just as good.

I would prefer Mata to Sneijder any day (yes I know I will get flack for saying this).

Anyway if Sneijder does come to the prem it's most likely to be the Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.