Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

Arteta has finished 8th, 8th and 5th. If Xabi Alonso came in to City for a few years and then went to Liverpool and repeated the same level of success I'd be over the moon.
Currently Liverpool are at a higher trajectory than Arsenal, so if we trained up Klub Shops replacement they would likely be in a better place but maybe not as they are a little on the old side and might be due a collapse.

Still, I'd prefer we didn't hire an ex-scouser they are always infected by assoc.

Currently Liverpool are at a higher trajectory than Arsenal, so if we trained up Klub Shops replacement they would likely be in a better place but maybe not as they are a little on the old side and might be due a collapse.

Still, I'd prefer we didn't hire an ex-scouser they are always infected by assoc.
Fair enough! Sounds like it’s gonna be Enzo anyway

Surely this guy is going to be the new number two?

Can't see him walking out on a head coaching job just to come back and organise our corners?
Pep will get someone new. This isn’t a position just to fill with who’s around. And whoever he gets will have a huge influence on how the season pans out

On another note, I’m always surprised to see that people here think we can literally lose anyone and not bring replacements. There are people on the transfer forum who think we can get rid of Jesus, Bernardo and Sterling without bringing anyone! Lol.

Pep will get someone new. This isn’t a position just to fill with who’s around. And whoever he gets will have a huge influence on how the season pans out

On another note, I’m always surprised to see that people here think we can literally lose anyone and not bring replacements. There are people on the transfer forum who think we can get rid of Jesus, Bernardo and Sterling without bringing anyone! Lol.
THis news makes me surprised Fernandinho chose to leave , I thought he was a shoe in for Pep's No2.

I think he was a great partner for Pep, some one that can tell Pep how it is and always interchanging ideas with Pep during matches. Good luck to him and I am sure Pep will bring someone he can trust and listen/exchange ideas.
I think Kompany would be great for this job...oh well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.