Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems weird that we won that game and restricted Dortmund to about 3 shots.

He did deflect a shot with his head to score a nice goal.

Like Shaw scored against us a few years back and is English. How much should we be buying him for?
Yet again silly comments, do we buy everyone that scores against us?
Bellingham in that game got MOTM and we did not win that match till Gundogan went off, now you can tell me that others were playing badly that game, Marhez for example but Grealish came off knackered after trying to carry Gundogan, get over it Gundogan is a legend especially for those that watched him when he played for Dortmund, but time has caught up with him and i expect him to leave next summer, i believe he was sounding out a move this summer with City`s blessing.

Yet again silly comments, do we buy everyone that scores against us?
Bellingham in that game got MOTM and we did not win that match till Gundogan went off, now you can tell me that others were playing badly that game, Marhez for example but Grealish came off knackered after trying to carry Gundogan, get over it Gundogan is a legend especially for those that watched him when he played for Dortmund, but time has caught up with him and i expect him to leave next summer, i believe he was sounding out a move this summer with City`s blessing.
Did he? KDB walked off with that accolade.

What you are posting is your opinion, not truth.

Did he? KDB walked off with that accolade.

What you are posting is your opinion, not truth.
He got mine and several English papers, guess who did not get anyone's, just get over it in your opinion Gundogan is the better but when up against each other Bellingham has been the better, and guess what he is still English.

He got mine and several English papers, guess who did not get anyone's, just get over it in your opinion Gundogan is the better but when up against each other Bellingham has been the better, and guess what he is still English.
Ask anybody seriously who’s the better player right now and Gundo will get the nod from every single person who’s not a lunatic.
In the future Jude may turn out to be everything you think he already is and then could be favourably compared and even considered the better but come off it, if you think he’s better now then you’re away with the fairies.

Good for you. I posted the UEFA site where it showed KDB was motm, not some random paper or fan.

So, like everything else you’ve posted, it is your opinion, which you are entitled to holding. It doesn’t make you right.

Ask anybody seriously who’s the better player right now and Gundo will get the nod from every single person who’s not a lunatic.
In the future Jude may turn out to be everything you think he already is and then could be favourably compared and even considered the better but come off it, if you think he’s better now then you’re away with the fairies.
Right now Bellingham is the better by a long way, i doubt Bellingham will ever reach the heights that Gundogan has,but that is not the here and now, and i believe he knows it and so do City

If you check his contributions to the vaccination threads over the last couple of years and then read the post above this, then your last 5 words some him up completely.

Right now Bellingham is the better by a long way, i doubt Bellingham will ever reach the heights that Gundogan has,but that is not the here and now, and i believe he knows it and so do City
But they are completely different players and Gundo fits City like a glove whilst Bellingham has a skill set more suited to a team who isn’t reliant on possession and control.
Taking that into account I still don’t see how anybody can think that Bellingham is the better player.

Paid a bit of attention to Bellingham last night. He isn't the messiah the media are making him out to be, but he's 19 and he is already a very good player and looks to have the tools to be an excellent one. Constantly looked for the ball and looked to bring the team up the pitch as opposed to aimless possession. I thought he tried to use the ball well.

I'm all for trying to get him here under Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.