Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rule is 3 years between 15-21. You can argue the toss with UEFA if you want. I don't have any influence on the ruling.

We have also proven that we don’t need a striker to win the league, you are correct there.

Winning the CL has nothing to do with a box to box midfielder. Barca managed it twice under Pep without one.
I was merely pointing out the stupidity of your reasoning, but Bellingham only needs 1 year at an English club before the season ends of the year he turns 21 to be used as an English player in Europe, so if we buy him in the summer it will be great, and if Dortmund keep him too long they will lose a lot of money,looks win win to me.

I was merely pointing out the stupidity of your reasoning, but Bellingham only needs 1 year at an English club before the season ends of the year he turns 21 to be used as an English player in Europe, so if we buy him in the summer it will be great, and if Dortmund keep him too long they will lose a lot of money,looks win win to me.
Whereas I was responding to your nonsensical reasoning…

If we don’t buy him next summer, he will never be association trained in England.

Whereas I was responding to your nonsensical reasoning…

If we don’t buy him next summer, he will never be association trained in England.
So we have established he is better than 2 players that we have, that while we have won the league it is a good ides to upgrade occasionally, Bellingham is English and if we sign him this Summer, as we are discussing he would be classified as a young player till he is 21 as Zinchenko was, and Association trained at the end of the season we bought him in Europe. Must have been difficult me describing Bellingham as English eh.

So we have established he is better than 2 players that we have, that while we have won the league it is a good ides to upgrade occasionally, Bellingham is English and if we sign him this Summer, as we are discussing he would be classified as a young player till he is 21 as Zinchenko was, and Association trained at the end of the season we bought him in Europe. Must have been difficult me describing Bellingham as English eh.
No, we haven’t. He’s not in the same league as Rodri, Gundogan, De Bruyne nor Bernardo. He’s younger and might get somewhere near their standard in 5 years or so.

Bellingham, and anyone else’s nationality is irrelevant to your point. Gael Clichy was French, yet Association Trained.

Bellingham could be English and foreign, unless we buy him next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.